Improve Recruitment and Retention for Your School
American National School offers accredited diploma through its parters and associates that prepares students to matriculate into postsecondary programs. Several post-secondary institutions across the world are already utilizing this flexible program to support and upskill their communities. In addition, some academic institutions are partnering with local corporations, who use it as a benefit to their employees. American National School employs an innovative curriculum aligned to the Common Core Standards. The convenience of an anytime-anywhere online learning platform, and interactive content that engages adult learners helps students achieve their academic goals.
Benefits of the Program
- Qualify Students: The program increases a student’s exposure and loyalty toward your institution, resulting in an increased flow of eligible students for future enrollment into postsecondary programs.
- Serve Your Community: Improve your institution’s social impact and community outreach initiatives.
American National School employs an innovative curriculum aligned to Common Core Standards, the convenience of an anytime-anywhere online learning platform, and interactive content that engages adult learners and helps them achieve their educational goals.
- Flexibility of anytime, anywhere access to courses—with 24/7 availability of online courses, students can complete their diplomas anytime, anywhere.
- Credit transferability—students can transfer in all previously earned courses, accelerating their path to completion.
- A skills-based, career-focused curriculum—builds the skills that students will need to succeed in further college or vocational training.