Transfer Credits 2018-04-25T21:19:17+00:00

We Accept Transfer High School Credits

Good news for prospective students! If you have successfully completed some high school courses elsewhere, you may be able to transfer your high school credits into American National School. Our Registrar will evaluate your transcripts and let you know how many transfer credits will apply toward your ANS diploma.

Why You Should Transfer High School Credits

  • Eliminate the need to repeat courses
  • Reduce your tuition
  • Graduate faster

We accept full and half credits, which means you can transfer a partial year or even partial course from your high school. We accept a maximum of 17 transfer credits, and will reduce your tuition $60 for each credit accepted for a total possible tuition savings of $1020. And remember ANS offers a 6th through 12th grade curriculum.

Previous High School Credits Savings

Grade(s) Completed…ANS Tuition
No High School$1,899
9th Grade$1,539
9th – 10th Grade$1,179
9th – 11th Grade$879

*Tuition based on Monthly Auto Pay. transfer credits subject to eligibility.

How to Transfer High School Credits

To apply transfer credits, an official transcript from an accredited institution must be submitted to us no later than 90 days after you enroll. Prompt receipt of your high school transcript allows us to evaluate your high school credits so we can determine your appropriate grade level and suggest the best learning track for you in a timely manner.

  • Download and print the ANS Transcript Request Form (PDF)
  • Put in the required information and send the form to your previous school or Board of Education office
  • Have your school fax 1-954-715-3944 or mail the transcript to us at the following address:

American National School

Attn: Transcripts
150 South Pine Island Rd., #300 Plantation, FL 33324

If you are unable to provide a transcript and are over age 18, you may waive the transcript requirement through the transcript exemption form found in your Student Portal.

Transfer Credits From Homeschooled Students

Homeschooled students without a traditional transcript should submit a complete portfolio and/or documentation of their school work, along with the Home School Form. No portfolio? Request a test from us that, if passed, permits you to remain a student but does not award credit.

  • Transcript Request Form (PDF)
  • Homeschool Form(PDF)

Transfer your high school credits into ANS. It’s easy! Call 1-888-545-8517 to learn more or enroll online today.